- tQ: How much does it cost for a park trip?
A: Check out our pricing page!
- Q: How long are park trips?
A: Between pick up, park play and drop off, we have your pups for about 2 hours total.
- Q: Do you pick up and drop off the dogs?
- Q: When you pet sit, can you stay at my house?
A: Absolutely. We actually prefer it. Your dog loves their home; they are more comfortable in a familiar environment and we want to make their pet sitting experience the least stressful while you are away.
- Q: Do you have a minimum amount of days or walks to join a pack?
A: No. You can customize how many park trips, individual walks or overnights -- it all depends on your needs!
- Q: How do you place dogs in a pack?
A: We place dogs together in play groups based on a variety of reasons. We take into account which dogs play well together, the location they are in and based on you and your dog's needs (i.e. puppies are taken out earlier in the day).
- Q: Do you have any breed restrictions?
A: Absolutely not. We take care of any and all dogs.
- Q: Which areas do you work in?
A: We mostly work in Somerville, Cambridge and Medford. However, we have been expanding into Arlington and Boston! Email us with your specific needs and location, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Q: Are there a minimum amount of park trips / walks needed for your services?
A: No. We work with your needs. Whether you need one day a week, or five days a week, we can absolutely help!
- Q: What makes you different than other dog walking and sitting companies in the area?
A: It's true that there are many dog walking and sitting companies in the Boston area. We provide the utmost individualized care. We place your dog with specific "welcoming committee" pack members to ease them into the larger pack. We have pack leaders trained in canine CPR, certified EMTs and certified dog trainers and behaviorists. We accept all dog breeds and provide unique tools while training on walks and during park trips. Most importantly, we are committed to your dog's health and happiness!
- Q: Are you insured?
A: Yes! Our business and our employees are insured by Kennel Pro.
- Q: I have a question that wasn't answered above, how can I contact you?
A: Visit our contact page and reach out to us! We would love to answer any of your questions.